Saturday 6 July 2024

 

The We Can't Forget Hospital Protocols Rally in Gotha Florida, June 28, 2024.

The We Can’t Forget Hospital Protocols rally held on June 28 in Gotha, Florida, on a warm day with just enough rain to keep the heat down. I made my way down there and had an opportunity to speak briefly. 

Nick Caturano organized the event. I agreed to be nice and not dis the “freedom movement crowd.” But I have to tell you Nick, it’s really tough to sit there and look at all the faces of those killed by hospitals and hear someone present Dr. Pierre Kory in a positive light. I’d like to present a video of some of Pierre Kory’s own words to you:  May 6, 2020: "I've trained almost every person in every ICU in New York City."

We know how that worked out. While Jessica Hockett seems to question whether a large amount of deaths occurred in hospitals in New York in the Spring of 2020, I do not.

If I had a few more minutes I would have explained to the audience how Ivermectin counteracted the deadly hospital protocols, not a “virus.” I think they have a right to know the truth.

As it was though I only had a few minutes which I used to support Rebecca Charles and her criminal complaint in Nassau County, New York. New York’s “COVID” deaths “went off like a bomb” after the CDC allowed New York to conduct their own PCR testing with their own unique test on February 29, 2020. You can read more about that in Cuomo’s Death Spike, Part 1 and 2

I told the audience I met Rebecca Charles on Twitter and took an interest in her daughter’s death in part because it occurred at Northwell Health in New York. I had previously been researching clinical trials fraud at Northwell in the Famotidine trials designed by Robert Malone and commissioned by Robert Kadlec. 

I told the audience a bit about the PCR testing timeline. I told them that the large scale homicide in New York was both provable and actionable, and that we needed to get appropiate information to the Department of Justice. 

To my knowledge relevant information was shortly afterwards provided by Rebecca Charles. The information is addressed to the Nassau County District Attorney in the jurisdiction of Nassau County where the homicide of Danielle Alvarez occurred. Some of the information is specific to that case. The Attorney General of New York and the Attorney General of the United States are copied on it due to the evidence that has come to light of homicide on a large scale in New York, and a potential conflict of interest between the Nassau County District Attorney and some of the guilty parties in New York. I’ll publish that information later.

Moving along to the Rally, there was a strong theme among many speakers and in the audience that this was a large-scale murder event. People specifically used the word murder several times to applause in the audience. Overall I was very moved by the speakers and their presentations. I’ll outline a few. Text in bold red are links to videos of the speakers on Rumble.

Vera Sharav at We Can't Forget Hospital Protocols Rally

A moving video of Holocaust (the one in Germany) survivor Vera Sharav was presented by Nick Caturano, who organized the event. Vera equated the COVID Holocaust and the Nazi Holocaust in no uncertain terms. Vera knew the true evil of the medical establishment long before most of us did. Read more here: Distrustful of authority, a Holocaust survivor became a fierce critic of medical establishment, 2016. She tried to warn us.

Nurse Erin at We Can't Forget Hospital Protocols Rally

Nurse Erin, Erin Olszewski, spoke. Erin has a book, Undercover Epicenter Nurse. I purchased a copy from her there. I asked Erin if the elderly, disabled, and minorities were targeted in her experience. She said absolutely yes. I asked this question because it appears that Medicaid patients were targeted for death in New York at a much higher rate than others in the Spring of 2020, and this was part of the information that I wanted to see go to the DOJ.

Scott Schara at We Can't Forget Hospital Protocols Rally

Scott Schara, father of Grace Schara, spoke and played a video about the Flexner Report. Scott said he didn’t talk much about his daughter because he has done so many times before.

Rebecca Charles and Husband Steve at We Can't Forget Hospital Protocols Rally

Rebecca Charles spoke for several minutes. She worked hard on this speech and nailed it. For those of you following along on Rebecca’s lawsuit, the case is now in adjournment as she continues to search high and low for a lawyer to represent her. I’ll try to get some more information out on her lawsuit later.

Charles Wright We Can't Forget Hospital Protocols Rally

And last, this is me. I didn’t have a script and didn’t decide what I was going to say until the last minute. I settled on getting out as much as I could on how I came to know Rebecca Charles, the implications of PCR testing in New York, and that it needed to go to the DOJ in a few minutes, which was all I had. It went OK. Public speaking is not my thing. I could have used more prepared notes and I could have practiced it. Maybe next time.

Charles Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment

  "Lipid Vesicle-Based Molecular Robots" - Article Confirms What We Are Seeing In The COVID19 Vials And In Human Blood Ana Maria M...