Wednesday 18 September 2024

 

The Long-Standing Partnership Between the US Military and BioPharma Industry

September 18, 2024: I had the recent honor of being interviewed by world renowned reporter Jim Ferguson. Jim and I discussed some of the key exposures around the military-biopharmaceutical industrial complex revealed over the past 3 years. 

Share

Swimming with the Sharks

I also revealed a little bit more about my professional experience. Considering some of the whales (and sharks) that swam in my and my clients’ waters, you may understand why I quickly recognized that the mRNA injections had nothing to do with public health policy.

Pfizer Began Working with the US Military During WWII

In this exciting and eye-opening interview, we address:

You can watch full interview on X (Twitter). 

Please share this important and FREE report.

Share

Stand with Humanity

You can support Jim Ferguson athttp://freedomtraininternational.org and stand with humanity in the fight against the globalist agenda aiming to transform our beautiful world into a prison planet.

John 3:20-21

“For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.”

The Kingston Report. TRUTH WINS.

Ways to Support My Work

Mail: Karen Kingston/miFight Inc., 960 Postal Way #307, Vista, CA  92081

Buy me a coffee (Ko-fi)

The Kingston Report is reader-supported.

Consider becoming a paid subscriber to support me and my work.

Contact: I can be contacted via email at patriots@mifight.com.

Exclusive Offer: Save Over $100 with The Wellness Company

  • FREE Membership($99 Value) + $45 Off Prescription Kits

Just purchase your prescription or another product here. (such as Spike Support) and then purchase the annual membership for $99.99.

The Goodness Inside

People often ask me for advice on supplements and medical treatments. I can’t make medical recommendations for you, but for me, I know that reducing the level of acid in your body and taking a supplement that contains zeolite can help remove toxic metals from your body. I personally use these products to detox (Pure Body Extract (Zeolite), Super Green Juice, Organic Super Fiber, Organic Super Protein) which you can order here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

  Republican Bill Eliminates Covid ‘Vaccine’ Maker Protections to Unleash Wave of Lawsuits Frank Bergman September 28, 2024 - 12:23 pm A new...