Tuesday 9 July 2024

 

Logician Monday: How many VIRUSES do you need to show me a picture of ONE?

It's not a trick question

Being a hardcore Logician means not trampling back and forth between manufactured binaries.

It’s why my liver is in danger.

I am told that a virus such as a coronavirus can be viewed under a specialized super-duper microscope.

This is an alleged picture of ONE virus, right?

Thus, you don’t need a SWARM of VIRUSES to show me ONE.

By the way, if you need a SWARM of VIRUSES to find the ONE VIRUS, then can you show me a cluster all packed together AS A SWARM?

As grown in your monkey kidney cell culture with the fetal calf serum? Which you needed to “culture” the swarm.

swarm of bees
BEES shown cultured in Monkey Kidney Cells with Fetal Calf Serum. This section is Thought Bubble satire.
Mason bees
Lone Rogue Bee


The whole reason for taking the tiny widddlevirus sample and plopping it into MONKEY KIDNEY CELLS and ADDING FETAL BOVINE SERUM was to help you “grow” the virus family, right?

And that’s allegedly why you can’t show me ONE coronavirus straight from the sample from the HIGH VIRAL LOAD SICK PERSON but yet you can show me ONE virus from the cell culture.

πŸ‘†Does this make any sense?

I just want to see ONE. You showed me ONE. You pulled out ONE and took a picture with your NanoCamera.

Show me the picture of ONE coronavirus directly from the purported sick person with the HIGH VIRAL LOAD.

IT’S SO HIGH THAT WE CANNOT SHOW YOU A PICTURE WHICH YOU HAVE THE FANCY MICROSCOPE TO DO AND SHOW…

ONE ROGUE VIRUS

FROM THE CELL CULTURE, YES YOU CAN…BUT NOT DIRECTLY FROM THE SICK PERSON.

Show me ONE. You don’t need a SWARM but if you do have a SWARM show me the SWARM.

But mainly, show me ONE from direct.

Show me one DIRECTLY from the source.


And then show me that it can make others sick. Replicate it over and over and over and over and over. You are taking over the world on this plank of knowledge.


https://ko-fi.com/sagehanaproductions64182

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/sagehanaJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Bill Gates push for DIGITAL ID with $1.27 billion donation to Agenda 2030 ”Global Goals” And guess who was rewarded with the Global Goalke...